Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Nashville!

Here I am! I got to Nashville and walked straight into a house of adults and children cleaning up after dinner, eating dessert, and playing. Very chill. Very easy. After the kids were in bed, I got a movie at Redbox and Josh, Jenelle, and I watched He's Just Not That Into You. The perfect Valentine's movie! More people joined us, we did some pull ups, and hung out. It just... flowed.

Now my teeth are finally brushed after I assaulted them with sugar all day, and I'll be ready for bed once I post the final blog in my 40-day devotion.

So much fun stuff to do tomorrow! Applying for a job, checking on some demo gigs, planting the first seeds of the year, checking out an apartment, biking around the city. Exciting and amazing how things come up and fall into place.

It's now I want to know the difference between making my plans and dreaming dreams with Jesus. It's so easy to get stuck in the rut of my own plans. But I've asked Him. I'm eager to see & hear His response. Dreaming dreams... Our dreams. Show me how it's done, Lord. I have no idea. Thank You. Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is amazing. Taking the time to hear from him & walk on the water is so worth it. I'm excited for you Megan!