Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Invitations for one & all!

Gotta be quick, so here goes:

1. Visit me at market! I'll be working the Tree & Leaf stand at Mt. Pleaseant Farmers' Market on Saturday from 9-1, so come see me & get some awesome vegetables: tomatoes, onions, garlic, chard, kale, more tomatoes.

2. For those of you ILHC goers who may be more adventurous, feel free to visit me on the farm. It's a beautiful place, and we have lots of veggies.

3. There's a barn dance on September 6! It's at Moutoux Orchard, which is right beside Tree & Leaf. I believe there will be a band and some contra dancing, and I'd really love to swing out, too. I'll bring my computer for DJing purposes during band breaks.

4. We could also use some help at market. This is a bigger undertaking because it requires steady availability on Saturdays or Sundays and the ability to lift some decent weight.

Feel free to call or e-mail me about any or all of these. Back to work!

No comments: